Updated March 23, 2018: The current application period for this opportunity is now closed. Please check back at a later time for infomation about the 2018 competition.
This fellowship programme supports one highly talented and motivated young scientist who has been trained in the UK or in the USA and wishes to start or continue his/her postdoctoral training at one of the world’s leading comprehensive cancer centres.
Purpose of the Fellowship Programme
- To provide young scientists with cutting-edge cancer research training in an interdisciplinary and internationally competitive environment.
- To foster scientific collaborations between cancer researchers in UK/USA and Spain.
- Online application form: https://www.cnio.es/ing/cursos/programapostdoctorado-form-uk.asp
- CNIO web page: http://www.cnio.es
- CNIO Annual Report: http://www.cnio.es/annual-report/index.asp
For any additional information, please contact:
Mr. Juan R. Molina
Education & Training Programmes
Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO)