This fellowship programme supports one highly talented and motivated young scientist who has been trained in the UK or in the USA and wishes to start or continue his/her postdoctoral training at one of the world’s leading comprehensive cancer centres.
Purpose of the Fellowship Programme
- To provide young scientists with cutting-edge cancer research training in an interdisciplinary and internationally competitive environment.
- To foster scientific collaborations between cancer researchers in UK/USA and Spain.
- Online application form: https://www.cnio.es/ing/cursos/programapostdoctorado-form-uk.asp
- CNIO web page: http://www.cnio.es
- CNIO Annual Report: http://www.cnio.es/annual-report/index.asp
For any additional information, please contact:
Mr. Juan R. Molina
Education & Training Programmes
Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO)