Transdisciplinary Understanding and Training on Research - Primary Health Care (TUTOR-PHC) is a one-year, pan-Canadian, interdisciplinary research capacity building program that has been training primary and integrated health care researchers and decision-makers from family medicine, nursing, psychology, epidemiology, social work, education, policy and many other disciplines since 2003.
The innovative curriculum of this one-year certificate program in primary health care research skills and interdisciplinary theory & processes includes:
- An on-site Symposium in the Spring of 2017
- Two 3-week online research skill development workshops
- Two 7-8-week online interdisciplinary discussion groups
- Fall: present your own research project and receive interdisciplinary feedback
- Winter: work with an interdisciplinary team to create a research proposal