The Hakem Lab is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Research Technical Assistant to perform experiments within the field of Molecular and Cellular Biology. Our research program is focused on understanding cancer mechanisms and identification of novel therapies.
- Perform molecular biology analysis including PCR, RT-PCR, and DNA cloning
- Perform Western blotting, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence.
- Cell culture and transduction with shRNA and Crispr gRNA lentiviruses.
- Genotype and manage our mouse colony.
- Maintain records of experimental data.
- General lab management.
- A BSc degree in Biology or Biochemistry is required.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
Interested applicants should submit their CV, names of three referees and a statement of research interest to Dr. Hakem (firstname.lastname@example.org)