Electronic application must include the following:
From the applicant:
- Statement about interest in this research and this how the research will advance career plans (1 page limit),
- Current C/V
From the mentor/supervisor (2 page limit):
- Assessment of the applicant,
- Statement of commitment to facilitating the project,
- Statement regarding how the work will enhance the applicant’s training.
From the applicant or mentor/supervisor:
- Project goals, rationale and paragraph summary of research suitable for the public,
- Description of the research including aims, methods, and statement about how the research will advance knowledge. Limit to two (2) pages plus appropriate supportive references.
- Itemized budget for salary, materials, supplies and services (1 page). Travel will not be funded.
If this award is sought in conjunction with the JA Campbell Research Grant, include a statement outlining how the funds for each award will be separately used.