Date & Time
Do you have a reliable and strong network of mentors?
Are you struggling to cultivate mentoring relationships?
Do you know the difference between a mentor and a sponsor?
Are you moving to a new stage of your career and wondering how to find new mentors and sponsors that are appropriate to the next level?
If so, join the National Centre for Faculty Development & Diversity for a webinar that will help you:
- Map your current mentoring network
- Identify your unmet needs
- Plan how to expand your existing network to meet your current needs
Accessing This Webinar
Workshops and programs on a variety of topics, such as increasing research productivity, dissertation success, and maintaining work-life balance, as well as networking opportunities, through the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD). To create an account:
- Visit UBC’s page at www.facultydiversity.org/institutions/ubc.
- Click “Activate my Membership”. Please note you will need an email address ending in “ubc.ca”.
- Create a profile.
- You should then be able to sign-in anytime to access the programs.
If you have any problems creating your profile or accessing the site, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org